Thursday July 28th
at Transitions LifeCare (250 Hospice Circle, Raleigh 27607)
5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- 5:30 - 6:00 Dinner
- 6:00 - 7:00 Presentation and Discussion
- 7:00 - 8:00 Break Out Time (space provided for your peer supervision)
Space is Limited to 35 attendees so register your team and allow the network to host one of your summer peer supervision meetings!
We will share a meal followed by a discussion on the book, The Four Things That Matter Most by Dr. Ira Byock. Through more than 25 years of caring for gravely ill patients and their families, Ira Byock, M.D., has discovered the life-transforming power of four simple phrases: Please forgive me, I forgive you, Thank you, and I love you. Learn how honest and heartfelt words can serve to heal emotional wounds, strengthen connections, and bring lasting peace of mind throughout the course of daily life. Facilitated by Rich Gwaltney, Community Engagement Representative from Transitions LifeCare
RSVP your attendance to Judy at email@example.com by Monday July 25th
Mark your calendars for Fall Training! On Saturday October 29th you are invited to a free screening and discussion of the PBS program BEING MORTAL covering the best-selling book of the same name written by Atul Gawande. 8:30 am at Transitions LifeCare (250 Hospice Circle, Raleigh 27607). Breakfast will be provided.
- Please update the web site with your training classes. We often get requests from individuals interested in attending training when classes are not offered by their congregation.
- Please ensure that your Stephen Leader contact information on the list of Network Churches is current and that the number of Stephen Leaders and Stephen Ministers at your congregation is current.
- Donations are welcome in order to support the TASMN Web Site services and scheduled TASMN events.
Click here for information about how to make a donation. Perhaps adding TASMN to next year's Stephen Ministry budget would be appropriate.
Blessings to each of your Ministries,
Your TASMN Coordinators,