Saturday March 19th 2016
at Cary Presbyterian Church (click for map and directions)
8:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
- 8:30 - 9:00 Breakfast and Registration
- 9:00 - 9:15 Welcome and Announcements (Ron Bostick)
- 9:15 - 9:30 Devotional
- 9:30 - 9:45 Neighboring Program, Lori Mayhue-Brown, Transitions LifeCare
- 9:45 - 10:45 Family Dynamics in the Caring Relationships(It is Complicated):Caring for others in a time of crisis and loss
- 10:45 - 11:00 Break
- 11:00 - 11:45 Questions/Toolbox: Confronting the challenges of reaching the next generation - a strategy and brainstorming session
- 11:45 - 12:00 Closing Prayer
Our Speaker, is Anne Arndt, an experienced Social Worker and educator having worked at Transitions LifeCare for 15 years. She has served in various capacities such as Social Work patient care, Manager of Support Services, Manager of Volunteer Services and Staff Educator. She presently serves as an independent contractor for education at Transitions LifeCare for staff and our community partners in the psychosocial aspects of end of life care.
RSVP your attendance to Judy at email@example.com by Sunday March 13th.
Don't forget to check the HEROES Care database for new military care receivers who have recently registered for care.
Contact Rev. Dunman
H.E.R.O.E.S. Care Program Manager
- Please update the web site with your training classes. We often get requests from individuals interested in attending training when classes are not offered by their congregation.
- Please ensure that your Stephen Leader contact information on the list of Network Churches is current and that the number of Stephen Leaders and Stephen Ministers at your congregation is current.
- Donations are welcome in order to support the TASMN Web Site services and scheduled TASMN events.
Click here for information about how to make a donation. Perhaps adding TASMN to next year's Stephen Ministry budget would be appropriate.
Blessings to each of your Ministries,
Your TASMN Coordinators,